6 Ways to be Visible Online
Business is not exactly a make it and they will come type of thing. It requires visibility. You can create the most amazing business, online program or service package but if no one knows about it there is really no point. One of the keys to a profitable online business is to have a plan for being visible and be found by those that need the solution you provide.
Here are 6 ways to be visible online:
- Guest Blog Posting: Look for guest blogging opportunities for blogs that your ideal client will be reading. Before you pitch your idea, do a little bit of research as to the type of audience that reads the blog to be sure your ideal client would be there. Doing this back work will also give you some direction for writing and pitching your post.
- Podcast Interviews: Look for Podcast interview opportunities. Write to your favorite podcasts to pitch your idea. Use the same principles as with guest blog posts. You want to approach it from the point of view of how can you serve their audience.
- Guest Expert in a Facebook Group: You are probably already in groups where your ideal client is hanging out. See if the leader of the group is accepting guest experts.
- Blab Interviews or Shows: Live streaming is huge right now and people that do live streaming shows are always looking for people to interview. I was on a Blab Show a few months ago and fell in love with it. Since then I interview people on Blab every now and then to mix up my content. Plus it’s fun!
- Be a Testimonial: I got this idea from Brian Harris, he recommends to send in testimonials whenever you get great results from a product or service. He used this strategy to get on the front page of popular websites.
- Speaking engagements: Speaking opportunities both online and in person can really help you be visible. I worked with a coach that built her coaching practice and email list by doing speaking gigs (in person!). I personally love speaking at virtual summits its fun and its a win-win for all of the people involved.
To recap, getting your biz known and seen is important for your success online. These strategies will help you start to be seen and recognized by your ideal clients. I have found that the best way to get these opportunities is by networking and building relationships with people in your industry.
Want to get more visibility, more clients and more cash in your biz? Join the Challenge Supermom Sanity: How to quickly get visibility, clients and cash.