In this episode I chat with Mary Katherine Johnson she is an author, entrepreneur, mom of 2 boys, and the founder of mommy loves, parent entrepreneur power and my 3 freedoms.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
- What breaking both legs while pregnant taught her.
- How you can take a difficult situation and turn it into a positive.
- The journey of personal growth and what it means as a mom and entrepreneurs.
- How the skills we learn as parents transfer into business.
- The phases of business and parenting and how they intersect.
- Her POWER Routine that allows her to stay on top of her game every day.
- The mantra that she uses to define success and how it helps her to expand every day.
- Her 3 freedoms and what they mean to us as mom entrepreneurs.
- How to make the most out of your time as a busy mom entrepreneur.
- Pomodoro Work Timer – Ethan Le
- Rescue Time
ParentEntrepreneurSuccess.com/momentrepreneur – Time Management Structure the POWER morning routine and how to schedule your day
- Enter to win the giveaway
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.