Today I have Dana Malstaff on the show. Dana is a mother, an author, a business and content strategist, coach, podcaster, a blind spot reducer, and founder of The Boss Mom Movement. She is the author of Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide To Raising A Business And Nurturing Your Family Like A Pro.
Here is what we talked about:
- How she got started in the online business and managing motherhood and entrepreneurship all at once
- The reasons behind the birth of Boss Mom
- Business in Dana’s point of view: gifts over passions
- How being a mom has impacted her business on a day to day basis and choosing the people to work with
- In business and friendships: it’s not about picking your niche, it’s about picking your life
- What success means to Dana in relation to how she wants to live life
- Building a team and delivering great value
- What she does to stay on top of her game
- How she overcame her most unforgettable failure
- Dana’s piece of advice: be honest
To make sure you never miss an episode,
Subscribe in iTunes >> https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mom-entrepreneur-success-podcast/id1160439444?mt=2&ls=1
Subscribe on Android >> http://www.subscribeonandroid.com/marianacruiz.libsyn.com/rss
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.