Today, I have Laurie Joy with me. She is the Mojo Mama who helps moms to turn their shit show into their mojo.
Our fun conversation consists of:
- The interesting story of how she got started and how her unique, famous tagline changed her business
- Laurie Joy’s comparison of the education and entrepreneurial world
- How being a mom has impacted her business and how she wants her son to embrace the values that she wants to instill in him
- What success means to her: time freedom and giving back
- Her insights on how she sees learning and education for today youth
- Sharing her secret on staying on top of her game
- The important lesson she has learned from a recent struggle she had faced
- The Legal Lowdown On How to Protect Your Business Guest Post by Sarah Kornblet
- The Mojo Mama Facebook Page
@the_mojo_mama on Instagram
Enter to win your free 20-minute strategy session with Mariana. Leave us a rating and review and email your screenshot to: email@example.com
How do I grow my Facebook Group? In this blog post, I dig deep on strategies to help you grow your Facebook group.
How Perfectionism Paralyzes Your Progress In Your Business In this post, Guest blogger Nicolya Williams shares how to overcome perfectionism in your business.
Setting Realistic Expectations While Dreaming Big in this blog post I share how to set realistic expectations while dreaming big because you need both in order to succeed.
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.