I’m excited to have on the show today Tara Newman, a business and leadership coach for ambitious women who are looking to jump off the high-achiever hamster wheel and tune into their feminine, genuine selves so that they can learn with ease.
<p><iframe style=”border: none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4817292/height/90/width/640/theme/custom/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/no-cache/true/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87A93A/” height=”90″ width=”640″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe></p>
Here is what we covered:
- How she got started in online business and her experience in the corporate world
- How being a mom impacted her business and how she leveraged her time, content and relationships
- Building revenue off of all that you bring to the table: building business around your strengths
- Common misconception on figures and income and the importance of money conversations
- Tara Newman’s definition of success and her own “no-joke broke” story of struggle
- Understanding what really generates revenue
- Her ultimate secret in staying in the game
- Her struggle with visibility and what she did to move past it
- The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur Facebook Group
- The Bold Leadership Collective Facebook Group
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.