On our first episode of the second season, I talk about something I see a lot of people are struggling with: comparisonitis.
Digging into comparisonitis, here’s an overview of what you are going to listen to in this episode:
- What is comparisonitis?
- Why is comparisonitis fatal in your business?
- Creating a journal of your experiences: self-values you can bring to the table
- Tips for overcoming comparisonitis:
- Focus on your why and have that why be bigger than you
- Completely remove the people that can trigger you and heal the reason that they’re triggering you
- Keep yourself busy
- Realize that the grass is not always greener on the other side
- Do your mindset practice
How Perfectionism Paralyzes Your Progress In Your Business In this guest post, Nicolya talks about how perfectionism can really hurt your business and gives some tips for overcoming perfectionism.
7 Simple Ways To take Care Of Yourself Amidst The Mompreneur Hustle In this guest post, Melissa Kessler talks about how to include self-care into your daily routine even when things get crazy.
5 Mindset Practices For Business Growth In this post I talk about some of the tools that I use in my mindset toolbag to shift from a negative mindset to a positive mindset.
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.