Our guest for this episode is my friend, Jessica Eley. She is a personal development coach who helps moms to deal with the personal side of life so that it doesn’t interfere with business. She is also a mom of three kids.
In our conversation, we’ve covered:
- How she started personal development coaching and how it made an impact not only in her life but others as well
- What her day-to-day life as a mom and coach is like
- Jessica’s own definition of success and its connection to her priorities
- Jessica’s twenty-minute jumpstart: the cure for someone who loses touch
- Having a life inside and outside motherhood
- What she wished she knew sooner and what is really more important in business
- What she does to stay on top of her game
- What are the challenges she faced and what she did to overcome them
- Her advice to moms who are just starting out and want to take their business to the next level
Enter to win your free 20-minute strategy session with Mariana. Leave us a rating and review and email your screenshot to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.