In this episode, I talk with Sara Speicher, a mom of two kids, best-selling author, business strategist, and performance mentor for high-achieving women entrepreneurs. She went from basketball to business, to motherhood, take a listen as she shares her amazing and inspiring story.
I’m excited to share with you these bits from our interview:
• How her basketball career started and her rollercoaster journey from Slovenia to New York, and how she started her own business
• The impact motherhood has had on her day to day life and how having a second child changed her view on being an entrepreneur
• Sara’s definitions of success and what it means to her
• What she wished she knew sooner and how commitment became a powerful tool in growing her business faster
• Sara’s tips on investment: where and how to get started investing in your business for maximum return on investment
• What she does to stay on top of her game and how she manages to keep up with her kids’ activities
• The biggest struggle she faced, how she overcame it, and lesson/s it taught her
To make sure you never miss an episode,
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.