Today, we have Jennifer Maynard on the show. Jennifer is a leadership and business coach serving entrepreneurs and executives who are ready to launch their unconventional life. She believes everyone can create the flexible life that they want with their career.
Here’s what we talked about:
• How she got started and what prompted her to go in the direction of coaching business
• The story behind their move to Costa Rica
• How being a mom has impacted her business and how it has played a huge part in their decision-making
• Jennifer’s definition of “unconventional”
• The lessons she has learned along her journey and how she views failures
• Her three tips on making your business stay sustainable
To make sure you never miss an episode,
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.