Stacy Moscotti is a Philly-based entrepreneur who teaches single moms how to be victorious badasses and reach extraordinary levels of passion, success, and happiness in all areas of their lives. She recently launched her first online school called “Live Life Bravely With Stacy Moscotti.” Log on to stacymoscotti.com to discover more.
In this episode, Stacy Moscotti and I talk about:
• What she does and how she got started in entrepreneurship
• What she wished she knew when she was still struggling
• How being a mom has impacted her business and vice versa
• What success means to her
• Stacy’s tips for moms: how to work on their schedule
How to connect with Stacy Moscotti:
• Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
• The Landmark Forum (landmarkworldwide.com/the-landmark-forum)
To make sure you never miss an episode,
Private Coaching With Mariana
Want to create more freedom in your business and life?
Through private coaching, my clients have been able to turn a profit in their business so that they can support their families.
This has allowed them to make an impact while doing what they love and have the freedom to spend as much or as little time with their kids as they want.
Click the link below to see if private coaching is right for you.